pirateplatypuspirateplatypus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Telekinesthetics Telekinesthetics

This was great. I liked everything about it. Hope to see more.

La Creacion La Creacion

The animation is simple but it's done nicely. I don't speak much Spanish so I can't fairly rate the content at all. The sound quality is much better than I thought it would be. The only thing I'd change is that it shouldn't start automatically or loop. Adding subtitles for those of us that don't speak Spanish would probably get you higher ratings from more people (though I didn't hold it against you).

Los Chuquetroles Los Chuquetroles

While simple the animation is nice. The volume is entirely too loud. The sound quality leaves a lot to be desired. If you re-recorded the sound so it wasn't so distorted and lowered the volume substantially it would have rated much higher.

mileyniko responds:

Muchas gracias la verdad esta animacion no la iva a subir porque el audio es de microfono de pc y la animacion del 2009 je pero muchas gracias me sirve mucho tus aportes =D Saludos!!!

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

That was great.

Pay Attention to Avoid... Pay Attention to Avoid...

I think it was very well done. The voice acting sounds like it was a pretty good quality recording. The music fits well. And most importantly with the sound, it wasn't so damned loud that my ears bled. The drawing/animation seems to be really well done. I was impressed at how well the lip-synching was done. The only thing I'd change is the picture(s) of the sodium reaction on the white board. I think it would fit in better if it were drawn to fit the style of the animation rather than being an imported jpg of a real reaction.

Yusuf responds:

thanks!

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

I'm very impressed with the production quality. It was pretty damned funny too.

Did You Hear That? vol 3 Did You Hear That? vol 3

I think this might be the coolest premise for a collab that I've ever heard of. It's really well done too.

Noodle responds:

Glad to hear you liked it so much! If you're looking for more, then keep in mind this is the 3rd volume. There are still more installments of the same concept with different artists and different sounds!

YouTube is a Bitch YouTube is a Bitch

The very end seemed to do a great job of summing up how I'm starting to feel about a large portion of Google's new direction.

Jumpo and Flyt Jumpo and Flyt

I think having done it on paper is cool. I kind of doubt many people do that anymore. It loops nicely. Though it would be better with sound. I'm guessing there's a chance that since the YT version has sound you might have omitted it on NG due to licensing concerns. If that's the case, I'd suggest searching for "royalty free music". There's a lot of music/sounds out there that you could use without having to pay.

SOPA: The Game SOPA: The Game

Well played

This is a very well-made statement.